If you are interested in learning more about research, NC TraCS has a variety of resources available for individuals and organizations.
- Are you interested in having NC TraCS conduct a training for your organization?
Training Available By Request:
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Intermediate Program Evaluation
- Strengthening Your Research Partnership
- Research Project Management
- Grant Writing
- Would you like to request a Charrette?
- Want to know how a Research Navigator can assist you?
- Need information about the Institutional Review Board (IRB) process?
- Interested in learning about practice-based research in NC?
- Want to learn more about dissemination and implementation research?
- Interested in Latino health research?
- Lynda.com Online video-training library that has more than 1,900 software, career development, and technology training titles that you can access from anywhere using an internet browser and your ONYEN login. The service is FREE and is available to Faculty and Staff.
All users should use their own discretion when viewing and using the resources available through this portal. These resources do not substitute for formal instruction; please seek the assistance of someone skilled in these areas.